Eagle Ranch Golf Course Nordic and Snowshoe
Trail Length: ≈6 miles
Highlights: Gentle rolling terrain for all abilities
Address: 50 Lime Park Drive, Eagle, Colorado
The Eagle Ranch Golf Course is a beautifully groomed trail system in winter. Tracks are laid for both traditional and skate skiing though you can also fat bike, snowshoe or run with traction devices. With gently rolling terrain, the trails are great for beginners as well skate skiers who want speed. With wide open views of the Brush Creek Valley, the terrain is both scenic and fun.
Though all the the trails are open to any form of non motorized travel, please help us keep them in good condition by adhering the these best practices.
- Please limit fat biking travel during warmer or softer snow conditions and at all times try to minimize leaving ruts.
- Keep off of the classic ski tracks. Walking on them with snowshoes or fatbikes will cause damage.
- Please keep to the groomed areas only. Do not enter the roped off areas.
- Please try to preserve holes 14, 15 and 16 for skate skiers.
- Dogs may accompany you on the trails but must be leashed.
Parking is at the Eagle Ranch Golf Course Club House. For current grooming conditions, call the clubhouse at (970)328-2882. Winter Trails Map and Guidelines