• eagle colorado mountain view

Off Highway Vehicles (OHV)

Numerous and diverse opportunities for off-highway vehicle (OHV) recreation exist on BLM-managed public lands, offering miles of trials, open space, and spectacular views of the New York Mountain Range.

The Town of Eagle, along with the surrounding area, has motorized access for 4x4s and ATV/UTVs, as well as some single track. These riding areas fall under three jurisdictions: Town of Eagle, Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and the National Forest Service. In order to operate an OHV in the State of Colorado, you must register your vehicle and display the registration sticker.

Please obey all signs regarding the management of public lands and routes. Use of Open Space

Start typing and press Enter to search