Special Event Permit Application
Special Event Permit Application must be completed by May 31st for all Summer events
A Special Event Permit is required for events requesting the use of public property, public facilities, parks, streets.
Approval process includes authorization from Town of Eagle Public Works and Police Department.
To complete the application; you will be required to provide site maps, parking plans and certificate of insurance.
If you have questions about the permit process, contact the Special Events Manager [email protected]
Town of Eagle’s Marketing and Events Advisory Committee (MEAC) supports different events that wish to come to Eagle, Colorado. MEAC funding is allocated to those events that align with MEAC’s objectives and support these strategic priorities:
- Enhance the sense of community for Eagle residents by providing opportunities for connection.
- Balance the quality of life for residents with the need for vitality in our business community.
- Support events and programs that showcase and protect our unique character, traditions, and resources.
- Support cultural events and programs that promote diversity.
- Create clear, concise, and consistent event marketing and communications.
- Actively collaborate with community partners and stakeholders.
2024 Request for Event Funding – CLOSED
In addition to Special Events Funding, the Town of Eagle offers grants for community programs that are educational and enrichment programs. Community Sponsorships are awarded by the Eagle Town Council. Educational and enrichment programs will foster a strong sense of community and enhance the quality of life for residents and guests. Programs will promote leadership development, provide cultural and positive health and well-being opportunities.
2024 Request for Community Sponsorships – CLOSED