Town Of Eagle – Special Events
If you would like to host an event in the Town of Eagle, please complete the Town of Eagle – Special Event Permit Application at least 45 days prior to your requested event date.
Special Event Funding Request
Each year the Town of Eagle seeks applications from individuals, organizations, and event producers who are interested in hosting a special event in Eagle, Colorado. We welcome your ideas whether it is a festival, fundraiser, or sporting event.
The Marketing and Events Advisory Committee (MEAC) supports different events that wish to come to Eagle. MEAC sponsorships are allocated to those events that align with MEAC’s objectives and support these strategic priorities:
- Enhance the sense of community for Eagle residents by providing opportunities for connection.
- Balance the quality of life for residents with the need for vitality in our business community.
- Support events and programs that showcase and protect our unique character, traditions, and resources.
- Support cultural events and programs that promote diversity.
- Create clear, concise, and consistent event marketing and communications.
- Actively collaborate with community partners and stakeholders.
Request for Event Funding is available September 1 – October 10, 2022. Funds are awarded in January 2023. Please click on the application link below.
Community Programs / Sponsorships
In addition to Special Events Funding, the Town of Eagle offers funding for community programs that are educational and enrichment programs. Community programs are awarded by the Eagle Town Council. Educational and enrichment programs will foster a strong sense of community and enhance the quality of life for residents and guests. Programs will promote leadership development, provide cultural and positive health and well-being opportunities.
Request for Community Programs is available September 1 – October 10, 2022. Funds are awarded in January 2023. Please click on the application link below.
If you have any questions please contact Molly Furtado, Special Events Manager