Eagle River Park Progress Update – 12/7/17
Construction Contract Signed, Crews Mobilize for Preliminary Work, Community Conference Call and River Park Groundbreaking Ceremony
We are thrilled to be moving forward with construction – Thank you for all of your participation and for staying engaged in this process!
- The Town and Hobbs Trucking & Excavating have signed a contract for construction of the in-stream features of the Whitewater Park.
- Crews have begun to mobilize equipment in the overflow truck parking lot off Fairgrounds Road in anticipation of Notice-to-Proceed.
- Eagle County Public Works has begun work on the Exhibit Hall parking lot improvements, east of the rodeo arena.
- In the coming weeks, River Park crews will begin removing Cottonwood trees along the riverbank to create an access point for construction staging.
- The Town is awaiting the USACE 404-permit, and cannot begin in-stream construction until the permit is received.
- The 404-permit is anticipated to arrive in the next couple weeks.
Community Conference Call
- Join us for a Community Conference Call for an update on the Eagle River Park including construction scope and phasing.
- Friday, December 15, 2017 at 11:30 a.m.
- Call-In #: 218-339-7800 | Access Code: 230 0335
Eagle River Park Groundbreaking Ceremony
Join us for a special community celebration for the Eagle River Park Groundbreaking!
Open Event – Everyone Welcome
Wednesday, December 20th
Meet at the River Park Site/Fairgrounds Truck Parking off Fairgrounds Road
- Groundbreaking Ceremony
- Photo Booth
- Light snacks will be served