Town of Eagle – Special Events
Eagle invites you to contribute to our town’s unique brand of fun! Each year, we seek proposals from organizations and promoters interested in hosting an event. Festival and sporting events can come in an array of formats and sizes. We welcome your ideas.
If you would like to produce an event in the Town of Eagle, please complete and turn in a completed Town of Eagle – Special Events Permit Application at least 45 days prior to your requested event date.
The special event permit application is available below – please click the link to access the application –
Funding for events –
The Town of Eagle Marketing and Events Advisory Committee supports different events that would like to come to Eagle with seed money or other in-kind support. Seed money is allocated to those events that align with Eagle’s community objectives. To qualify for funding review, events must support these strategic priorities:
- Elevate the profile of Eagle
- Increase economic development in Eagle and support local businesses
- Increase sales and lodging tax revenues
- Increase length of tourist visits
- Encourage visitor loyalty; increase return rates
- Increase brand awareness
- Provide marketing and public relations value and increase website traffic
- Appeal to diverse target markets
- Provide community and high quality of life for guests and residents
Applications for funding are available in August each year and funds are awarded in January.
The deadline for all requests for funding through the 2022 MEAC Funding Program & 2022 The Community Funding Program is September 30, 2021.
The 2022 funding calendar showing dates for the review and decision process are on the applications.
If you have any questions regarding special event permits or our funding I wanted to get your feelings on this as we move forward into the funding season., please contact –
Social Events Manager – Town of Eagle