Town of Eagle – Special Events
If you would like to produce an event in the Town of Eagle, please complete the Town of Eagle – Special Event Permit Application at least 45 days prior to your requested event date.
The special event permit application is available below. Please click the link to access the special event application:
If you have any questions regarding special event permits or community funding, please contact:
Special Events Manager – Town of Eagle
Funding for Community Events:
The Town of Eagle invites you to share new ideas to our town’s extraordinary community. Each year we seek proposals from individuals, organizations and event promoters interested in hosting an event; festivals, fundraisers, sporting events all come in an array of sizes. We welcome your ideas!
The Marketing and Events Advisory Committee (MEAC) supports different events that wish to come to Eagle with seed money or other in-kind support. Seed money is allocated to those events that align with the Town of Eagle’s community objectives. To qualify for funding, events must support these strategic priorities:
- Elevate the profile of Eagle
- Increase economic development in Eagle and support local businesses
- Increase sales and lodging tax revenues
- Increase length of tourist visits
- Encourage visitor loyalty; increase return rates
- Increase brand awareness
- Provide marketing and public relations value and increase website traffic
- Appeal to diverse target markets
- Provide community and high quality of life for guests and residents
Applications for funding are available in August each year and funds are awarded in January. Funding requests for 2022 is CLOSED.