Eagle invites you to contribute to our town’s unique brand of fun! Each year, we seek proposals from organizations and promoters interested in hosting an event. Festival and sporting events can come in an array of formats and sizes. We welcome your ideas.
If you would like to host an event in the Town of Eagle, please click here to complete the Special Event Permit Application.
The Town of Eagle Marketing and Events Advisory Committee supports different events that would like to come to Eagle with seed money or other in-kind support. Seed money is allocated to those events that align with Eagle’s community objectives. To qualify for funding review, events must support these strategic priorities:
- Elevate the profile of Eagle
- Increase sales and lodging tax revenues
- Increase length of tourist visits
- Encourage visitor loyalty; increase return rates
- Increase brand awareness
- Provide marketing and public relations value and increase website traffic
- Appeal to diverse target markets
- Provide community and high quality of life for guests and residents
Applications for funding are available in October each year and funds are awarded in January. You can view the RFP and application form for 2019 here.
To apply for MEAC Funding, click here.
To apply for Community Support Funding, click here.
Funds have already been awarded for 2018. Please contact the Town Special Event Coordinator for information on any funds that may still be available for 2018 or for information about applying for funding in 2019. events(at)townofeagle.org.