Join us for the 6th Annual Snowshoe for Peru 5k event which will be held on Saturday, February 2nd, 2019 at Sylvan Lake State Park in beautiful Eagle, Colorado. This
We depend on local businesses to help create a successful event. If you are interested in sponsoring the event, please contact Robyn at [email protected]!
Pre-registration is $25 per person and is open now! Pre-register online here for $25 before Wednesday, January 16th. You can also print and mail the Snowshoe for Peru Registration Form to Corazón de Esperanza, 80 Springfield Street, PO Box 4354, Gypsum, CO 81637. After Wednesday, January 16th, registration is $30 per person.
Day of event on site registration begins at 9am and is $30 per person. Please bring a check or cash, as credit cards cannot be accepted the day of the event. We look forward to seeing you there!
Registration includes: a t-shirt, prizes for top finishers, the State Park entrance fee (during the event) and a raffle ticket. Awards: 1st and 2nd Overall male/female; Top male and female finishers are divided into age categories.
* Please note – No dogs allowed on course due to state park regulations. Only snowshoes allowed for the event, no skis or sleds. Thank you for allowing this to be a great event for all!
For more information contact us at [email protected]
We are always grateful to our participants, event sponsors, local businesses and the many volunteers who come out to enjoy the day!
- Packet pick up and on-site registration begins at 9am.
- The race starts at 10am.
- Parking is limited – please car pool, if possible
- No dogs, skis, or sleds allowed on race course, due to safety and park regulations
- Parking passes are included in your registration and valid through the end of the event (approx, 12 noon)
- A water station will be provided on the course
- Snacks, water, and hot chocolate are provided before and/or after the race
- Top finishers will be announced directly after the race and receive their prizes.
- All registered participants will be entered in a raffle which will take place directly after the race.
- THIS IS A FUN, COMMUNITY AND FAMILY EVENT! ENJOY!
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Corazón de Esperanza, Inc.Corazón de Esperanza, Inc. is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to providing hope to orphaned children, at-risk teens and impoverished women of Northern Peru. Get in Touch: 80 Springfield Street, POB 4354 Gypsum, Colorado 81637 (303) 801-8958 80 Springfield Street, PO Box 4354, Gypsum, CO 81637