The Official Kickoff To Summer In The Rockies!
Discover new terrain in Eagle, CO.
Of sunshine, live music, craft beer, fantastic food and community.
Ready to rick downtown Eagle like never before!
All ages welcome.
Is all you need to enjoy the best summer kickoff party of 2017.
Schedule & Show Times
MORE INFO AT WWW.BONFIREBLOCKPARTY.COM
Just 20-some minutes west of Vail where the Rockies sweep down to join Colorado’s Western Slope, Eagle is known as a secret stash for mountain bikers. Appearing on the national radar screen just a few short years ago as it launched its unique Singletrack Sidewalks program, Eagle has quietly, yet authoritatively asserted itself as as “the next, best place to live”.
Launched 10 years ago, the Eagle Outside Festival was created to showcase Eagle’s great weather, fantastic dining, a rapidly maturing craft brewing scene and best of all, its sprawling trail network. The trails are the star of the show at our event. Spanning three different climate zones (from high desert to high alpine and everything in between,) they’re also accessible from just about anywhere in town.
The centerpieces of our festival are the free consumer demo and the insanely sweet Firebird XC (presented by Ibis Bikes) designated by USA Cycling as Colorado State Championships. The demo attracts the bike industry’s best brands and the racing (including this year’s all mountain event!) is top-notch. There’s a little something for everyone here in Eagle the weekend of June 3-4, so think about heading our way for your riding, racing and music-loving fix!
- The Rocky Mountain Consumer Demo featuring over 60 brands
- The Firebird XC – USAC XC State Championships
- The Bonfire Block Party – two days of music and craft beer
- The inaugural Beer Mile and Milk (& Cookies!) Fun Runs
- The Chromoly Chef Frankenbike Building Competition
- Rippin’ Chix Womens clinics
- PRANA Sample Sale
- Yoga in the Park
- Free groups rides and skills clinics
- Kid-specific programming including skills clinics, multiple Strider races, and a fishing derby presented by Colorado DoW (each kid gets a free pole!)